Afternoon Sightseeing of Athens
Afternoon Sightseeing of Athens.
- The striking contrast between breathtaking monuments of a glorious past and modern elegant structures is what you will enjoy during your tour of Athens.
Visit the Acropolis,the crowning beauty and glory of Ancient Athens, with its many monuments atop its rocky base, including the awesome Parthenon, the Propylea, the temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion, with its Porch of Maidens.
Short stop for photos of the Panathinaikon Stadium(site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896), drive at the Tomb of the unknown Soldier in front of the Parliament House on Constitution Square. See views of government buildings and elegant structures of the 19th century. Drive along Panepistimiou Avenue and view the Catholic Cathedral, the Academy, University, National Library
- Transportation with deluxe motorcoach
- Official english speaking guide
- Prices include entrance fees for visits of museums and archeological sites (as specified in itineraries) and taxes
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
- The program is realised in French and Spanish on specific days. Please request.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00