Alexandros Ferretti 680 Private Tour
Unsurpassed in design, luxury and performance, the Alexandros motor yacht is of an overall length of 69 ft., with two 1200 hp MAN engines capable of a maximum speed of 32 knots.
It is the perfect choice for luxury yachting excursions and exploring, private tours and island hopping.
Experience unrivaled luxury in the elegantly designed interiors, with a stylish sitting area, fully equipped bar and spacious dining area. For your more private moments, the lower deck has 4 luxurious cabins, the master bedroom and VIP bedroom, fitted with king-size beds and luxurious en-suite facilities.
Crewed by an experienced captain, a sailor and a stewardess-chef, who will cater to your every need and desire, the Alexandros motor yacht consists of a lower- and an upper-level deck, both fitted with high-end amenities to ensure you have a truly enjoyable yachting experience during your stay on Santorini.
The Alexandros is also available for 4-hour cruises around the mysterious caldera in the morning or at sunset. Spend half a day swimming, snorkeling and marveling at Santorini’s magnificent sunset.
2000 € for a 4 hour Day tour or a 4 hour Sunset tour
3500 € for a full Day tour
4000 € for a full Day tour to Ios or Folegandros island
Up on request we could arrange a wide arrange of activities on board such as : Fishing & Water sports (extra charge)
“SEA TREASURES ” BBQ EXPERIENCE
Taste a full seafood barbeque on board with an extra supplement. The menu includes lobster, fresh fish, squid and Moet champagne.
Rate for the optional menu: (Up to 4 people) €400
- With the Motor Yacht ‘Alexandros’ you could visit among others the following sights
The tour is fully customisable according to your needs. You could skip one place or stay more at another.
Duration: 4 hours
– First stop: ± 30 minutes at the Thirasia island for swimming and snorkeling.
Sailing close to Aspronissi and Akrotiri
– Second stop: ± 60 minutes at the White beach for swimming, snorkeling and for the barbeque on board.
– Last stop: ± 30 minutes at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
The tour finishes in Vlychada at 15:00 where our mini buses take you back to your hotel.
- Chicken fillet or fish
- Grilled vegetables (ideal for vegetarians)
- Greek Salad (ideal for vegetarians)
- Mediterranean Pasta (pennes, tomato, olives – ideal for vegetarians)
- Traditional Cretan Dakos (ideal for vegetarians)
- Seafood (shrimps & feta cheese on a red sauce)
- Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves – ideal for vegetarians)
- Traditional sweets & fruits (backlava)
- Round trip transfers from and to the hotel
- Greek menu prepared on the spot
- Drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beer, ouzo)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Towels (to be returned to the crew)
- Jacket (to be returned to the crew)
- Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations
- Free Wifi
- Anything not mentioned in the above section of ‘included’
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00