Andros Hike & Bike Holidays | 4 days – 3 nights
Andros, a Cycladic island different from most. With rich vegetation and water resources the inland offers several trails for hiking and together with the fine beaches and the crystal waters that the Greek islands are famous for.
- DAY 1
- Arrival day in Andros and check-in at the Hotel. Welcome drinks and Greek 'mezes' in the evening, first meeting with a little talk about the program
- DAY 2
- Hike: Explore the dense vegetation of the island through its cultural heritage paths
Starting from the abundant springs of Menites, and via an excellent footpath we pass through the settlements of Messaria, the old Byzantine center of the island and we reach the Panachrados Monastery (alt.500m), a living historical and architectural monument. A short rest – picnic lunch. Optional visit to “Foros” Cave. Evening Free. Dinner. Hiking tour of 10klm, walking time aprx 5,5 hrs.
- DAY 3
- Mountain Bike Tour / Fertile Ravines, Wetlands, Unspoiled Beaches
We bike through the highlights of the natural areas of the island at the East side of Andros, where a rare and protected wetland lies, from the hill sides around Vourkoti village and ends its journey at Ahla beach. Time for swimming and sunbathing and enjoying a light picnic. Back to Chora by bike. Evening Free. Dinner Drive of 40klm in an asphalt and track road.
- DAY 4
- Departure Day
- Transfer El. Venizelos Airport – Rafina’s Port – El.Venizelos Airport (taxi)
- Ferry tickets economy class Rafina to / from
- Transfers from/to Andros Port to/from accommodation
- Meals as mentioned in the daily itinerary (2 picnics, 2 lunches during the hiking tours)
- Welcome drinks with local appetizer (mezedes)
- All transfers to the hiking starting points and transfers back to your accommodation
- Hiking tours (accompanied) – as described, moutain bike tour, suba diving, watersports.
- A professional hiking skilled guide English or French speaking with local knowledge
- 24hrs support/assistant on the island.
- Air tickets for flights to/from Greece
- Other than mentioned meals/beverages
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Museums Entrance Fees
- Any services not mentioned as included in the package
- Guaranteed departures every Thursday. On request on other days. Rates are for individuals (2 – 8 participants), special on request rates for groups (9+ persons)
- Insurance: Participants should be covered by their own personal travel-health insurance and prior to the trip. The personal insurance must at least cover medical expenses as well as air rescue and the cost of repatriation.
- ACTIVITIES & SPORTS by SERETIS TRAVEL LTD. is not responsible for any accidents or mishaps directly or indirectly related to the tour.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at email@example.com
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00