Athens and islands tour | 4 days / 3 nights
4 days with the best Athens has to offer! Hotel accommodation of choice, transfer and orientation tour, city tour with Acropolis and museum, full day cruise to the islands with lunch, drinks and entertainment
- Day 1
- Upon arrival meet with one of our English speaking drivers and transfer to the city center.
Enjoy a small orientation tour of Athens and the information provided by our experts.
- Day 2
- Morning pick-up from your hotel for your city tour. You get to see some of the most important monuments and buildings. The Panathenaic Stadium, home of the first modern Olympic Games of 1896 (short stop). The Prime Minister’s and the Presidential Residence, the Parliamant, Constitution (Syntagma) Square, the temple of Olympian Zeus, National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc and the Academy, University and National Library.
Our tour includes the visit to the Acropolis and the Parthenon and the New Acropolis museum with official guide.
Free afternoon to enjoy the city
- Day 3
- Enjoy a wonderful voyage to 3 unique Greek islands in one day. Aristocratic Hydra, with its unique architecture and pedestrian streets filled with lovely little craft & jewel shops and art galleries, lush Poros, with its lemon groves and pine tree forests and picturesque Aegina, ideal for a walk and even some sunbathing. Aboard the luxurious cruise ship you will enjoy your buffet lunch, live music, dancing and live entertainment.
Early evening return to Athens and transfer to your hotel.
- Day 4
- Free morning in Athens to enjoy the old town, the flea market and the small shops and cafes of the city center. Departure transfer for the airport or the port. Apart from the transfer to the port or the airport, no other service is included in the final day of the trip. This is the end of our trip. Kindly, let us know if you need any extra travel services to arrange your return to your home country or, in order to continue your trip to any other destination.
|Hotel||Price per person in twin||Price per person in triple||Price per person in single|
|Radisson Blu Park Athens or similar 5*||345 €||325 €||485 €|
|Airotel Alexandros or similar 4*||295 €||280 €||365 €|
|Arethusa or similar 3*||245 €||230 €||295 €|
- 3 nights at your hotel category of choice
- 3 breakfasts
- Transfers from/ to airport
- 3 island cruise with lunch, drinks and entertainment
- Half day (5 hrs) city tour of Athens including visit to Acropolis and the New Acropolis museum (tickets included)
- Extra meals or drinks
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
- Realized from 1 person participation. Special rates for groups of 8 persons and more.
- 24, 25 and 31 of December and 1st of January are excluded from this program since holiday rates apply.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00