Athens, Paros & Santorini.. | 7 days / 6 nights
7-day-tour to Athens, Paros and Santorini. Explore Greece.
For further information and to book this tour, please, contact us at email@example.com
Athens, Paros & Santorini: Daily from April 25th to October 10th
- Day 01. Arrival / Athens.
- Arrival at the Athens airport, welcome assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 02. City tour / Athens.
- The day is dedicated to exploring the city of Athens. We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann's house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next we head for our guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion. Later, we continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world. Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street.
- Day 03. Piraeus – Paros / Paros.
- In the morning we will be transferred to the port of Piraeus to catch the local ferry to Paros. Arrival in Paros and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 04. At leisure / Paros.
- At leisure to explore this beautiful island of the Cyclades. Discover picturesque and bustling Naoussa, explore the neighboring Antiparos, enjoy the sandy beaches, and wander in picturesque Parikia.
- Day 05. Paros – Santorini / Santorini.
- After breakfast, transfer to the port of Paros in time to catch the local ferry to Santorini. Arrival in Santorini and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 06. At leisure / Santorini.
- At leisure to explore the magical island of Santorini. Discover Fira & Oia with the breathtaking views to the volcano, and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the Aegean. Explore the unique black-sanded beaches or take a boat tour to the islands of the caldera.
- Day 07. Departure
- Morning at leisure until the time to transfer to the airport or port. Apart from the transfer to the port or the airport, no other service is included in the final day of the trip. This is the end of our trip. Kindly, let us know if you need any extra travel services to arrange your return to your home country or, in order to continue your trip to any other destination.
All Prices are per person in Euro
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / Twin||Triple|
|20/04 – 29/05||€ 737||€ 495||€ 429|
|30/05 – 27/06||€ 779||€ 513||€ 453|
|28/06 – 16/07||€ 860||€ 563||€ 484|
|17/07 – 26/08||€ 915||€ 599||€ 515|
|27/08 – 10/09||€ 810||€ 532||€ 467|
|11/09 – 26/09||€ 767||€ 502||€ 444|
|27/09 – 15/10||€ 732||€ 482||€ 420|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double/ Twin||Triple|
|25/04 – 11/05||€ 948||€ 602||€ 532|
|12/05 – 09/06||€ 984||€ 622||€ 544|
|10/06 – 10/07||€ 1062||€ 669||€ 587|
|11/07 – 22/07||€ 1168||€ 728||€ 640|
|23/07 – 23/08||€ 1239||€ 772||€ 674|
|24/08 – 10/09||€ 1106||€ 690||€ 609|
|11/09 – 21/09||€ 1025||€ 646||€ 569|
|22/09 – 10/10||€ 966||€ 610||€ 534|
- Accommodation on BB, 2 nights in Athens, 2 nights in Paros and 2 nights in Santorini.
- Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum, on SIC, including English speaking guide.
- All transfers
- Ferry tickets Piraeus – Paros and Paros – Santorini with regular ferry, economy class.
- Meet & Greet service for tour briefing and orientation by an English speaking representative
- All entrance/admission fees to sites and museums
- All taxes and our services
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any drinks during included meals
- Any tips
- Any porterage at hotels.
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
Hotel Class Options
TOURIST CLASS hotels are mostly 3* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 2* which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to a 3* hotel.
FIRST CLASS hotels are mostly standard 4* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 3* hotel which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to 4*
SUPERIOR CLASS hotels are either superior 4* hotels or 5* hotels. For the superior 4* hotels, the rooms our prices are based on, are usually the superior ones (not the standard ones). For the 5* hotels the rooms will be the standard ones.
- Entrance/admission fees to various sites and museums are set by the Greek government, and in case of change, prices will be adjusted accordingly. Currently included entrance fees are based on rates valid as of April 1st 2016.
- Above rates include VAT 24%. In case of change of VAT, prices will be adjusted accordingly.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00