Athens Private Tour
- Pick-up for your private tour of Athens.
As we traverse the streets of the city we have a chance to see some of the most important monuments and buildings. The Panathenaic Stadium, home of the first modern Olympic Games of 1896 (short stop). Pass by the Prime’s Ministers and the Presidential Residence, the Parliamant with the Tomb of the Unknown soldier, guarded by the Evzones, the presidential guard, Constitution (Syntagma) Square, Zapeion Conference and Exhibition Hall built in 1888. The temple of Olympian Zeus, National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library.
Our tour ends at the foot of the Acropolis for our visit, we see the Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens time to take pictures and enjoy the majestic views.
We continue our tour by following the pedestrian road that encircles the Acropolis, to arrive at the new Acropolis Museum. A modern structure of glass, metal and concrete, serves as a direct antithesis of the ancient monuments, complimenting them and allowing the bright Attica light to be the only illumination needed to bring life to the sculptures. End of tour
- Transportation with mercedes taxi (2 persons) or mercedes mini bus (3 - 7 persons)
- Prices include official english speaking guide for the visits of museums and archeological sites (other languages on request)
- Entrance fees for visits of museums and archeological sites
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
- Τours and places of visit can be modified according to traveler’s request
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00