Athens Sightseeing Tour Skip The Line…
In this tour you will explore some of Greece’s greatest treasures and see the best of modern Athens on this 3.5-hour morning Athens sightseeing tour.
- Skip the long lines and save time
- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Athens, combining modern Athens with the city’s ancient sites
- Expert archaelogist proffesional guide
- See Parliament - Ex Royal Palace
- Monument of the Uknown Soldier
- Stop at the Panthenaic Stadium
- Entrance to Acropolis
- ATHENS SIGHTSEEING
- In this tour you will explore some of Greece’s greatest treasures and see the best of modern Athens on this 3.5-hour morning Athens sightseeing tour. Followed always by an expert guide, you will take a coach tour of the major Athens sites, including the Greek Parliament and Panathenaic Stadium. Following you will explore the Acropolis on foot to see the majestic Parthenon and other highlights.
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Syntagma square, passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Catholic Cathedral,and Schliemann’s House. Then you will drive past the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Your expert guide will explain more of Athens’s history old and new as you look at these stately buildings.
you will stop for a photo at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus.
Make your way to the archaeological site of Acropolis an UNESCO’S world heritage monument and visit Propylae the monumental entrance to the Acropolis which blends Doric and Ionic building principles, and the small temple Athena Nike, which stands on a protruding mass of rock, protecting the gate to the citade and of course the Parthenon, and Erechtheion with its porch of Maidens.
With this Acropolis half day tour, you will save valuable time, while you will enjoy one of the top UNESCO'S world heritage monuments.
Skip the line applies to entry of the Acropolis site, without any queuing!
Entrance fees: Admission tickets are being paid to the guide at the start of the tour offering skip-the-line access.
If you need additional information please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide to you in order to help you decide if this tour or activity is right for you.
- Transport by luxury A/C bus
- Professional and licensed guide
- All taxes
- Acropolis entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00