Athens Walking Tour
Half Day Walking Tour of Athens.
- The tour of Athens will commence in front of the Parliament building in Syntagma square with the changing of the Guards (Euzonoi).
From Syntagma square, the central historical district of the city and passing from the monument of the Unknown Soldier you will enjoy a pleasant walk through the National Gardens the neoclassical Zappeion conference center (The oldest in Europe) the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch and the old Plaka district.
The tour continues with a visit to the Acropolis, where you will see the Propylea,
The temple of Nike, the Parthenon, wonders of the Golden Age of Pericles.
From the Acropolis hill you will have a breathtaking view of the surroundings, including the Agora,the Observatory, the Democracy hill ( Pnyx ), the Philopappos Hill and Mars Hill.
You will also admire the theater of Dionysos and the Odeion of Herodus Atticus where ancient Greek drama was first staged. The guided tour ends on the hill of the Acropolis
*Please wear appropriate shoes for walking (including slippery surfaces)
- Official english speaking guide
- Prices include entrance fees for visits of museums and archeological sites (as specified in itineraries) and taxes
- Entrance Fees
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
- The program is realised in French and Spanish on specific days. Please request.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at email@example.com.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00