Classical Greece Tour & 3-Nights Cruise at Mykonos, Kusadasi, Samos, Milos with “Idyllic Aegean” Cruise | 9 days / 8 nights
Athens, Delphi, Epidaurus, Kusadasi, Milos, Mycenae, Mykonos, Nafplio, Olympia, Samos
For further information and to book this tour, please, contact us at email@example.com
Classical Greece & Aegean Discovery with “IDYLLIC AEGEAN” Cruise: Every Sunday from June 23th until August 25th.
- Day 01. Arrival / Athens.
- Arrival at the Athens airport, welcome assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 02. City tour / Athens.
- The day is dedicated to exploring the city of Athens. We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann's house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next we head for our guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion. Later, we continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world. Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street.
- Day 03. Corinth canal, Epidaurus, Nafplion, Mycenae / Olympia.
- After our breakfast we depart towards the Peloponnese. First stop will be at the impressive Corinth canal and we continue to Epidaurus with its theater, famous for its acoustics. Our day continues as we will be arriving in Nafplion for a short stop. Our next visit will be to Mycenae «rich in gold» as Homer mentions, with the Cyclopean walls, and the tomb of Agamemnon with the famous Lion’s Gate. In the afternoon, we will be crossing the mountains of the Peloponnese to arrive in Olympia for dinner and overnight.
- Day 04. Olympia / Delphi.
- Built on the banks of the River Alfios, Olympia is beautiful, green, and placid. We will enjoy a tour through the remains of the Ancient Olympia Complex (home of the original Olympic Games), including the Temple of Zeus, the Palaestra, and Phidias’s Workshop. We continue to the local museum, one of the richest in Greece, with the impressive statue of Hermes of Praxitelis. In the afternoon, we will start heading north, driving around Patras, over the impressive Rio-Antirio bridge, through Nafpaktos and Itea, to Delphi for dinner and overnight.
- Day 05. Delphi / Athens.
- Delphi used to be the most sacred spot in the world and a pilgrimage center for many centuries in the antiquity. You will admire the Sanctuary of Apollo, walk the Sacred way, and visit the temple of Apollo, home of Pythia (the oracle). We continue to the local museum with the famous bronze statue of the Charioteer. In the afternoon we will be take the road back to Athens.
- Day 06. Athens – Mykonos / on cruise.
- Breakfast and transfer to Lavrion port to embark the «Celestyal cruises» cruise ship for the three night «Idyllic Aegean» cruise. Arrival in Mykonos at 18:00. Free time to explore the bustling town of Mykonos.
- Day 07. Kusadasi – Samos / on cruise.
- Arrival in Kusadasi early in the morning and depart for your included excursion to ancient Ephesus, and the covered bazaar in Kusadasi. In the afternoon, the ship will arrive in Samos. During your included tour, you will explore the island of Pythagoras, starting from Vathy with a winery visit, a scenic drive and the village of Kokkari.
- Day 08. Milos / on cruise.
- Arrival in the morning at the unique island of Milos. Spend the day exploring the magnificent island with the unique morphology and the unparalleled beaches.
- Day 09. Piraeus / Departure.
- Arrival at the port of Piraeus early in the morning. Breakfast on board. Disembarkation and transfer to the Athens airport, or your hotel, or any other port of Athens. Apart from the transfer to the port, the hotel or the airport, no other service is included in the final day of the trip. This is the end of our trip. Kindly, let us know if you need any extra travel services to arrange your return to your home country or, in order to continue your trip to any other destination.
All Prices are per person in Euro
|Tourist Class & Inside Cabin Type IA||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / Twin||Triple||Double/ Twin|
|June 23, July 7,14,21,28, August 4,11,18,25||€ 2578||€ 1919||€ 1784||€ 54|
|First Class & Inside Cabin Type IA||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / Twin||Triple||Double / Twin|
|June 23||€ 2906||€ 2095||€ 1938||€ 54|
|July 7,14,21,28, August 4,11,18,25||€ 2799||€ 2040||€ 1898||€ 54|
|Superior Class & Outside Cabin TYPE XA||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / Twin||Triple||Double/ Twin|
|June 23||€ 3310||€ 2334||€ 2102||€ 69|
|July 7,14,21,28, August 4,11,18,25||€ 3210||€ 2717||€ 2065||€ 69|
*. EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS (per person in dbl/twin):
Discount per person for all bookings made until March 31st, deposited by April 5th, or 30 days prior to arrival (whichever comes first)
- Accommodation on BB, 3 nights in Athens
- Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum, on SIC, including English speaking guide.
- The 3-day classical Greece tour on SIC, on half-board basis (breakfast and dinner)
- All transfers
- The 4-days/3 nights cruise to the Greek islands, with all meals, drinks package, and the two above mentioned shore excursions included.
- Meet & Greet service for tour briefing and orientation by an English speaking representative
- All entrance/admission fees to sites and museums
- All taxes and our services
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any drinks during included meals (cruise includes «blue» drink package)
- Any tips
- Any porterage at hotels.
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
Hotel Class Options
TOURIST CLASS hotels are mostly 3* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 2* which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to a 3* hotel.
FIRST CLASS hotels are mostly standard 4* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 3* hotel which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to 4*
SUPERIOR CLASS hotels are either superior 4* hotels or 5* hotels. For the superior 4* hotels, the rooms our prices are based on, are usually the superior ones (not the standard ones). For the 5* hotels the rooms will be the standard ones.
- Above rates have been calculated based on Euro/USD (buying) exchange rate of 1 Euro = 1.15 USD. In case of substantial changes in exchange rates (more than 3%), rates will have to be recalculated and confirmed at the time of booking.
- Entrance/admission fees to various sites and museums are set by the Greek government, and in case of change, prices will be adjusted accordingly. Currently included entrance fees are based on rates valid as of April 1st 2016.
- Above rates include VAT 24%. In case of change of VAT, prices will be adjusted accordingly.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00