One Day Cruise to Poros, Hydra, Aegina | Full Day
Enjoy a wonderful voyage to 3 unique greek islands in one day. Aristocratic Hydra, lush Poros and picturesque Aegina. Aboard the luxurious cruise ship enjoy your buffet lunch, live music, dancing and live entertainment.
- This one day cruise takes you to 3 unique Greek islands.
Hydra, the beloved muse of painters, craftsmen and photographers with its unique architecture and pedestrian streets filled with lovely little craft & jewel shops and art galleries. Enjoy your walk among the neoclassic townhouses, maintaining an aura of the noble past or use the island’s traditional means of transport – the donkey.
Aegina town with its lively fish market and colorful floating fruit and vegetable marketplace make for a lively stop on our tour. You may choose to visit the majestic 5th century BC temple of Athena Aphaia, regarded as the best preserved ancient temple of Greece offering a magnificent view of the whole Saronic Gulf or you can visit the monastery of St. Nectarios known for its impressive Byzantine architecture and silver-carved tomb of the Saint. For those that simply prefer a stroll and a swim, Aegina’s sandy beaches are an excellent choice.
Poros Town rests in a narrow strait between Poros Island and the Peloponnese, quietly nestled in the embrace of deep green pine forests and mildly scented lemon groves. A climb to the town’s magnificent bell tower offers an unforgettable view.
Early evening return to Athens and transfer to your hotel
- Buffet lunch, live music, dancing and live entertainment.
- Pick up , Drop off from to your Hotel
- early booking Discount, up to a montth 10%
- early booking Discount , two months and more 20%
- special departure days discount 10% ask us 0030 210 3251295
- group discounts on request email@example.com
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00