One day sailing cruise on the Athens coast
Enjoy a sailing adventure on the coast of Athens for one day following a fully organized program. See the temple of Poseidon, enjoy swimming in the crystal Aegean waters, coffee, lunch and drinks on board dispensed by an on board hostess.
- Pick-up and transfer to Alimos Marina at the Athens coast, familiarization with the sailboat and 8:30 departure. Around 10:00 stop for a coffee break at the beautiful bay of Vouliagmeni. After one hour we continue sailing along the Athenian coast to arrive around at the scenic Sounion around 13:00. Visit the temple of Poseidon (with an inflatable boat to the beach and 15 minutes walk afterwards*). Lunch on board with selected seafood menu, wine or soft drink or beer, dessert and coffee next to the sea. Departure at 16:00 to return at Alimos Marina by 19:30.
- Transfer from/to Alimos Marina
- Full day sailing program (including skipper, hostess, fuel, cleaning)
- Coffee break and snack on board
- Seafood lunch on board
- Wine or beer or refreshments with lunch
- Entrance fees to temple of Poseidon
- Everything not listed in the included section
*Providence for transportation for participants with mobility or other issues that cannot walk.
For further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org