Hiking Meteora’s Caves
Hiking at the Caves of Meteora.
For further information and to book this tour, please, contact us at email@example.com
- The rock of Aghio Pnevma (Holy Spirit) is located in the middle of the valley that extends from the village of Kastraki towards the vast rock complex of Meteora. On its top a plateau is formed, where a chapel dedicated to the Holy Spirit was once erected. This tiny monastery was the oldest one in the region of Meteora, dating to the 10th century. The long-shaped caves on the side of the main road where scaffolding is still visible indicate the spot that served as a prison where the monks were expelled. The view from the top is absolutely breathtaking. Religious ceremonies are often held on the rock of Aghio Pnevma.
All Prices are per person in Euro
|35 €||25 €||15 €||60 €|
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
- French and Italian-speaking guides upon availability
- Minimum persons required for this activity: 2.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children NO UNDER 7 years old.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions – please dress appropriately
- Suitable walking shoes required – no flip-flops. Suggestions: walking boots or sneakers, closed-toe shoes with non slippery soles.
- Respect the holiness of this site, keep it clean and seek the right balance between tourism and spiritual activities.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00