Tahiti 80 Semi-Private Sunset Tour
The Brand New ‘Ios’ Fountaine Pahot TAHITI 80 offers a 5 hours Sunset tour to the amazing Caldera of Santorini, the Hot Springs and the Red and White island.
- 5 Hours
- Tour starts from the Athinios port (New port) of Santorini at 14:30 .
Sailing close to ancient light House, Indian Rock and Akrotiri.
– First stop: ± 30 minutes at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
– Second stop: ± 60 minutes at the White beach for swimming, snorkeling and for the barbeque on board.
– Third stop: ± 30 minutes at the Hot Springs for swimming and mudbathing.
– Last stop: Below Oia for watching the spectacular sunset .
The tour finishes in Athinios portand our mini buses take you back to your hotel
- Pork souvlaki or chicken souvlaki or roasted vegetables for vegetarians
- Greek Salad
- Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves)
- Rice with vegetables
- Mpriam (a traditional Greek Plate with zucchinis and eggplants on a red sauce)
Length over all : 23,75 m / 80 ft
Beam over all : 10,50 m / 34.4 ft
Displacement unloaded : 22 T
Draft : 1,50 m / 4.9 ft
Main sail area : 135 m² / 1 453 ft²
Genoa area : 63 m² / 678 ft²
Standard power : VOLVO 2 x 110 CV / 2 x 110 HP
Architecte / Architect : Joubert-Nivelt
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00