Jewels of Greece Tour & 4-Nights Cruise at Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Rhodes, Heraklion, Santorini with «Iconic Aegean» Cruise | 10 days / 9 nights
Tour to Athens, Delphi, Heraklion, Kalambaka, Kusadasi, Meteora, Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes and Santorini.
For further information and to book this tour, please, contact us at email@example.com
Jewels of Greece & Aegean Legends with “ICONIC AEGEAN” Cruise: Every Wednesday from April 5th until Oct. 18th.
- Day 01. Arrival / Athens.
- Arrival at the Athens airport, welcome assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 02. Delphi / Kalambaka.
- After our breakfast we depart northwards towards Delphi, which used to be the most sacred place in the world and a pilgrimage center for many centuries in antiquity. You will admire the Sanctuary of Apollo, walk the Sacred way, and visit the temple of Apollo, home of Pythia (the oracle). We continue to the local museum with the famous bronze statue of the Charioteer. In the afternoon we will be crossing the mountains of central Greece to arrive in Kalambaka for dinner and overnight.
- Day 03. Meteora / Athens.
- This morning we will be visiting Meteora. Amazing rock formations, like towers of sandstone, stand ageless, and have provided sacred retreat for monks over the centuries. A number of monasteries are hidden on top of Meteora. The view over the plain is breathtaking. Meteora is considered among the most beautiful areas of mainland Greece and belongs to Unesco's list of world heritage monuments. After our visit, we will take the road back to Athens. On the way, we will make a short stop at Thermopylae, to admire the statue of Leonidas king of Sparta. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 04. City tour / Athens.
- The day is dedicated to exploring the city of Athens. We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann's house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next we head for our guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion. Later, we continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world. Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street.
- Day 05. At leisure / Athens.
- Day at leisure to explore more of Athens on your own, or follow an optional excursion to Cape Sounion or Argolis.
- Day 06. Athens – Mykonos / on cruise.
- Breakfast and transfer to Piraeus port to embark the «Celestyal cruises» cruise ship for the three night «Iconic Aegean» cruise. Arrival in Mykonos at 18:00. Free time to explore the bustling town of Mykonos.
- Day 07. Kusadasi – Patmos / on cruise.
- Arrival in Kusadasi early in the morning and depart for your included excursion to ancient Ephesus, and the covered bazaar in Kusadasi. In the afternoon, the ship will arrive in Patmos with the famous monastery of St. John and the Grotto of the Apocalypse.
- Day 08. Rhodes / on cruise.
- Arrival in Rhodes early in the morning. During our included “Medieval” tour, we will visit the Acropolis of Lindos and the citadel of the Knights (Rhodes’ old town).
- Day 09. Heraklion – Santorini / on cruise.
- Arrival in Heraklion early in the morning. Possibility of an optional excursion to the Minoan Palace of Knossos. In the afternoon we will arrive at the unique island of Santorini. During your included tour, you will visit the village of Profitis Ilias and the most popular village of Santorini, Oia, with its stunning views to the caldera and the volcano.
- Day 10. Piraeus / Departure.
- Arrival at Piraeus port early in the morning. Breakfast on board. Disembarkation and transfer to the Athens airport for your departure.
All Prices are per person in Euro
|Tourist Class & Inside Cabin Type IB *1||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / Twin||Triple||Double/ Twin|
|April 5,12,19, October 4,11,18||€ 2844||€ 2125||€ 1957||€ 76|
|April 26, May 3,10,17,24,31, June 7,14,21,28, July 5,12,19,26, August 2,9,16,23||€ 2957||€ 2204||€ 2042||€ 83|
|August 30, September 6,13,20,27||€ 2999||€ 2232||€ 2069||€ 86|
|First Class & Inside Cabin Type IB *1||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / Twin||Triple||Double / Twin|
|April 5,12,19||€ 3135||€ 2269||€ 2076||€ 76|
|April 26, May 3,10,17,24,31, June 7,14,21,28||€ 3314||€ 2380||€ 2188||€ 83|
|July 5,12,19,26, August 2,9,16,23||€ 3173||€ 2306||€ 2135||€ 83|
|August 30, September 6,13,20,27||€ 3355||€ 2407||€ 2216||€ 86|
|October 4,11,18||€ 3208||€ 3207||€ 2110||€ 76|
|Superior Class & Outside Cabin Type XB *1||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / Twin||Triple||Double/ Twin|
|April 5,12,19||€ 3640||€ 2580||€ 2292||€ 97|
|April 26, May 3,10,17,24,31, June 7,14,21,28||€ 3915||€ 2737||€ 2430||€ 106|
|July 5,12,19,26, August 2,9,16,23||€ 3784||€ 2674||€ 2382||€ 106|
|August 30, September 6,13,20,27||€ 3982||€ 2782||€ 2469||€ 110|
|October 4,11,18||€ 3785||€ 2652||€ 2344||€ 97|
*. EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS (per person in dbl/twin):
Discount per person for all bookings made until March 31st, deposited by April 5th, or 30 days prior to arrival (whichever comes first)
- Accommodation on BB, 4 nights in Athens
- Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum, on SIC, including English speaking guide.
- The 2-day Delphi-Meteora tour on SIC, on half-board basis (breakfast and dinner)
- All transfers
- The 5-days/4-nights cruise to the Greek islands, with all meals, drinks package, and the three above mentioned shore excursions included.
- Meet & Greet service for tour briefing and orientation by an English speaking representative
- All entrance/admission fees to sites and museums
- All taxes and our services
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any drinks during included meals (cruise includes «blue» drink package)
- Any tips
- Any porterage at hotels.
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
Hotel Class Options
TOURIST CLASS hotels are mostly 3* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 2* which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to a 3* hotel.
FIRST CLASS hotels are mostly standard 4* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 3* hotel which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to 4*
SUPERIOR CLASS hotels are either superior 4* hotels or 5* hotels. For the superior 4* hotels, the rooms our prices are based on, are usually the superior ones (not the standard ones). For the 5* hotels the rooms will be the standard ones.
- For the departure of April 5th, the cruise is operated by Celestyal Nefeli and rates are based on inside cabin type IA (instead of IB) and on XA (instead of XB) for the Superior class, respectively. All other departures are operated by Celestyal Olympia and rates are based on inside cabin type IB (and XB respectively).
- Above rates have been calculated based on Euro/USD (buying) exchange rate of 1 Euro = 1.15 USD. In case of substantial changes in exchange rates (more than 3%), rates will have to be recalculated and confirmed at the time of booking.
- Entrance/admission fees to various sites and museums are set by the Greek government, and in case of change, prices will be adjusted accordingly. Currently included entrance fees are based on rates valid as of April 1st 2016.
- Above rates include VAT 24%. In case of change of VAT, prices will be adjusted accordingly.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00