Jewels of Greece Tours & 4-Nights Cruise at Syros, Cesme, Kalymnos, Ios, Santorini with “Idyllic Aegean” Cruise | 10 Days / 9 nights
Tour to Athens, Cesme, Delphi, Ios, Kalambaka, Kalymnos, Meteora, Santorini and Syros.
For further information and to book this tour, please, contact us at email@example.com
Jewels of Greece & Aegean Legends with “IDYLLIC AEGEAN” Cruise: Every Wed. from June 26th until Aug. 27rd.
- Day 01. Arrival / Athens.
- Arrival at the Athens airport, welcome assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 02. Delphi / Kalambaka.
- After our breakfast we depart northwards towards Delphi, which used to be the most sacred place in the world and a pilgrimage center for many centuries in antiquity. You will admire the Sanctuary of Apollo, walk the Sacred way, and visit the temple of Apollo, home of Pythia (the oracle). We continue to the local museum with the famous bronze statue of the Charioteer. In the afternoon we will be crossing the mountains of central Greece to arrive in Kalambaka for dinner and overnight.
- Day 03. Meteora / Athens.
- This morning we will be visiting Meteora. Amazing rock formations, like towers of sandstone, stand ageless, and have provided sacred retreat for monks over the centuries. A number of monasteries are hidden on top of Meteora. The view over the plain is breathtaking. Meteora is considered among the most beautiful areas of mainland Greece and belongs to Unesco's list of world heritage monuments. After our visit, we will take the road back to Athens. On the way, we will make a short stop at Thermopylae, to admire the statue of Leonidas king of Sparta. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 04. City tour / Athens.
- The day is dedicated to exploring the city of Athens. We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann's house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next we head for our guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion. Later, we continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world. Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street.
- Day 05. At leisure / Athens.
- Day at leisure to explore more of Athens on your own, or follow an optional excursion to Cape Sounion or Argolis.
- Day 06. Athens – Syros / on cruise.
- Breakfast and transfer to Piraeus port to embark the «Celestyal cruises» cruise ship for the four night «Idyllic Aegean» cruise. In the afternoon, arrival in Syros, the capital of the Cycladic islands. Enjoy your free time exploring the unique town of Syros.
- Day 07. Cesme / on cruise.
- Arrival in Cesme early in the morning and depart for our included excursion to ancient Ephesus. Enjoy some free time for shopping before re-embarking in the evening.
- Day 08. Kalymnos / on cruise.
- Arrival in Kalymnos early in the morning. Enjoy the whole day exploring Kalymnos at your own pace, or follow one of the optional shore excursions.
- Day 09. Ios – Santorini / on cruise.
- Arrival in Ios early in the morning. Explore Ios at your own pace or follow an optional shore excursion. In the afternoon we will arrive at the unique island of Santorini. During your included tour, you will visit the village of Profitis Ilias and the most popular village of Santorini, Oia, with its stunning views to the caldera and the volcano.
- Day 10. Lavrion / Departure.
- Arrival at the port of Lavrion early in the morning. Breakfast on board. Disembarkation and transfer to the Athens airport, your hotel or any other port in Athens. Apart from the transfer to the port or the airport, no other service is included in the final day of the trip. This is the end of our trip. Kindly, let us know if you need any extra travel services to arrange your return to your home country or, in order to continue your trip to any other destination.
All Prices are per person in Euro
|Tourist Class & Inside Cabin Type IA||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / Twin||Triple||Double/ Twin|
|June 26, July 3,10,17,24,31, August 7,14,21,28||€ 2880||€ 2119||€ 1957||€ 82|
|First Class & Inside Cabin Type IA||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / Twin||Triple||Double / Twin|
|June 26||€ 3164||€ 2259||€ 2077||€ 82|
|July 3,10,17,24,31, August 7,14,21,28||€ 3094||€ 2224||€ 2050||€ 82|
|Superior Class & Outside Cabin Type XA||Early Booking Discounts*|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / Twin||Triple||Double / Twin|
|June26||€ 3719||€ 2589||€ 2300||€ 103|
|July 3,10,17,24,31, August 7,14,21,28||€ 3654||€ 2558||€ 2277||€ 103|
*. EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS (per person in dbl/twin):
Discount per person for all bookings made until March 31st, deposited by April 5th, or 30 days prior to arrival (whichever comes first)
- Accommodation on BB, 4 nights in Athens
- Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum, on SIC, including English speaking guide.
- The 2-day Delphi-Meteora tour on SIC, on half-board basis (breakfast and dinner)
- All transfers
- The 5-days/4-nights cruise to the Greek islands, with all meals, drinks package, and the two above mentioned shore excursions included.
- Meet & Greet service for tour briefing and orientation by an English speaking representative
- All entrance/admission fees to sites and museums
- All taxes and our services
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any drinks during included meals (cruise includes «blue» drink package)
- Any tips
- Any porterage at hotels.
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
Hotel Class Options
TOURIST CLASS hotels are mostly 3* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 2* which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to a 3* hotel.
FIRST CLASS hotels are mostly standard 4* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 3* hotel which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to 4*
SUPERIOR CLASS hotels are either superior 4* hotels or 5* hotels. For the superior 4* hotels, the rooms our prices are based on, are usually the superior ones (not the standard ones). For the 5* hotels the rooms will be the standard ones.
- Above rates have been calculated based on Euro/USD (buying) exchange rate of 1 Euro = 1.15 USD. In case of substantial changes in exchange rates (more than 3%), rates will have to be recalculated and confirmed at the time of booking.
- Entrance/admission fees to various sites and museums are set by the Greek government, and in case of change, prices will be adjusted accordingly. Currently included entrance fees are based on rates valid as of April 1st 2016.
- Above rates include VAT 24%. In case of change of VAT, prices will be adjusted accordingly.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel ike.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, | 10:00 – 14:00