Meeting for Beach Volley in Chania Crete | 5 Days
Every week and every Thursday from 1/4 to 30/10 Beach Volley fans give their meeting appointment in Chania, Crete and compete in their favorite sport. The sports events organized by the Activities & Sports Gateway on Sunday and the program is announced every Monday depending on the participations.
- Day 1: THURSDAY
- Arrival in Chania (Port or Airport) Car receipt and then room assignment at the hotel. Overnight Stay.
- Day 2: FRIDAY
- Breakfast at the hotel. Free time for an acquaintance of the city. In the afternoon meeting with the representative of Activities & Sports Gateway located in the grounds where the meetings are held in order to deliver your game program.
- Day 3: SATURDAY
- Breakfast at the hotel. The entire day is free and it’s an opportunity to visit Heraklion, the capital of Crete and the Museum with the Archaeological sites. Overnight Stay.
- Day 4: SUNDAY
- Breakfast at the hotel. Free time. We recommend a visit to the seaside villages of Chania prefecture, in the afternoon the Second meeting for Beach Volley with a new opponent is scheduled Overnight Stay.
- Day 5: MONDAY
- Breakfast at the hotel. Today is the day of your return. Depending on your Flight or Ship departure time you can take advantage of your time for a last visit to the city. Car return and departure.
- Guaranteed departures every Thursday. On request on other days. Rates are for individuals (2 – 8 participants), special on request rates for groups (9+ persons)
- Depending on the participation entries you may be asked by the participants to play more than one game a day during this athletic meeting. The decision to accept is yours to make.
- There is also the possibility of expanding the program into more days (depending on the hotel’s availability).
- There is a possibility for more matches if there is a demand from the program participants.
- Insurance: Participants should be covered by their own personal travel-health insurance and prior to the trip. The personal insurance must at least cover medical expenses as well as air rescue and the cost of repatriation.
- ACTIVITIES & SPORTS by SERETIS TRAVEL LTD. is not responsible for any accidents or mishaps directly or indirectly related to the tour.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00