Mykonos – Paros | 5 days / 4 nights
Combine cosmopolitan and bustling Mykonos with laid back Paros for an endless selection of beaches and entertainment.
- Day 1
- Arrival in Mykonos. Rest of the day is at leisure to relax, or go for a swim since Mykonos has some of the best and most famous sandy beaches of Greece. The picturesque Mykonos town is famous for its night life with the trendy bars, restaurants and clubs.
- Day 2
- Enjoy a walk at Mykonos town or simply enjoy your time at the beach. Alternatively you can enjoy a small cruise around the island, visit the island of Delos, an open air archaelogical site of great importance and enjoy swimming at a secluded beach.
- Day 3
- Departure with ferry to Paros where you will a budget island favored by young people and families alike. Rest of the day is at leisure, you can go for a swim at one of the many beaches of the island and party in one of the many beach bars and the night life is concentrated at the villages of Naoussa and Paroikia.
- Day 4
- Enjoy the small island, take a stroll at Chora, the capital with the famous church with the 100 arches or rent a bike or car for a tour around the island. Paros is a paradise for windsurfing.
- Day 5
- Free morning until your time of departure.
|15/4 – 31/5 & 1/10 – 31/10||1/6 – 15/7 & 1/9 – 31/9||16/7 – 31/8|
|Budget Hotel||–||From 199 €||From 289 €|
|Standard Hotel||From 179 €||From 239 €||From 329 €|
|First Class Hotel||From 199 €||From 299 €||From 429 €|
- 2 nights accomodation in Mykonos and 2 nights in Paros at hotel category of choice
- High Speed Ferry from Mykonos to Paros
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
Click here to view the Island Hopping Terms and Conditions.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at email@example.com or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00