Mykonos – Santorini | 5 days / 4 nights
A classic island hopping program offering you selected accommodation and services to the two most famous Greek islands, cosmopolitan and bustling Mykonos and romantic and unique Santorini
- Day 1
- Arrival in Mykonos. Rest of the day is at leisure to relax, or go for a swim since Mykonos has some of the best and most famous sandy beaches of Greece. The picturesque Mykonos town is famous for its night life with the trendy bars, restaurants and clubs.
- Day 2
- Enjoy a walk at Mykonos town or simply enjoy your time at the beach. Alternatively you can enjoy a small cruise around the island, visit the island of Delos, an open air archaelogical site of great importance and enjoy swimming at a secluded beach.
- Day 3
- Departure with highspeed ferry to Santorini where you will be impressed by the extraordinary volcanic scenery and the unique architecture. Evening at leisure.
- Day 4
- Take a chance to visit the picturesque towns and villages of the island or enjoy a swim in one of the famous black volcanic beaches. Alternatively take a full day tour of the island that gives you the opportunity to visit all the places of interest
- Day 5
- Free morning until your time of departure.
|15/4 – 31/5 & 1/10 – 31/10||1/6 – 15/7 & 1/9 – 31/9||16/7 – 31/8|
|Budget Hotel||From 199 €||From 239 €||From 339 €|
|Standard Hotel||From 209 €||From 279 €||From 379 €|
|First Class Hotel||From 239 €||From 339 €||From 479 €|
- 2 nights accomodation in Mykonos and 2 nights in Santorini at hotel category of choice
- Highspeed ferry from Mykonos to Santorini
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
Click here to view the Island Hopping Terms and Conditions.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at email@example.com
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00