Paros – Santorini | 5 days / 4 nights
Enjoy your Greek island holidays at Paros, a laid back island with many sandy beaches and a water sports paradise, followed with a visit to unique and romantic Santorini.
- Day 1
- Arrival to Paros. Paros is a budget island favored by young people and families alike. Rest of the day is at leisure, you can go for a swim at one of the many beaches of the island and party in one of the many beach bars and the night life is concentrated at the villages of Naoussa and Paroikia.
- Day 2
- Enjoy the small island, take a stroll at Chora, the capital with the famous church with the 100 arches or rent a bike or car for a tour around the island. Paros is a paradise for windsurfing.
- Day 3
- Departure with ferry to Santorini where you will be impressed by the extraordinary volcanic scenery and the unique architecture. Evening at leisure to enjoy the busy nightlife of the island capital, Fira or the more elegant atmosphere of Oia.
- Day 4
- Take a chance to visit the picturesque towns and villages of the island or enjoy a swim in one of the famous black volcanic beaches. Alternatively take a full day tour of the island that gives you the opportunity to visit all the places of interest or a mini cruise within the caldera
- Day 5
- Free morning until your time of departure.
|15/4 – 31/5 & 1/10 – 31/10||1/6 – 15/7 & 1/9 – 31/9||16/7 – 31/8|
|Budget Hotel||–||From 199 €||From 289 €|
|Standard Hotel||From 179 €||From 239 €||From 329 €|
|First Class Hotel||From 199 €||From 299 €||From 429 €|
Ask us for discount on last minute bookings, upon availability
- 2 nights accomodation in Paros and 2 nights in Santorini at hotel category of choice
- Ferry from Paros to Santorini
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
Click here to view the Island Hopping Terms and Conditions.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00