Private Tour of Corinth and Argolis
- Departure for Corinth, after a short stop at the famous canal, an engineering marvel of the 19th century, we continue for our visit to Ancient Corinth, a city notorious in the ancient times for its wealth and importance due to the exploitation of the Isthmus. The remains of the ancient city range from the 7th century B.C. up till the Roman times.
Our next stop takes us further in the past, to the fabled Mycenae, the city of Agamemnon, that gives us an idea of a civilization recited by Homer, that flourished over 3.000 years ago.
We arrive at Nafplion the first capital of modern Greece, between 1829 and 1834.An important port from the ancient times, the city maintains the aura of its noble past, with the traditional houses, the neoclassic state buildings and the pedestrian streets, that take us back in time.
In the afternoon we follow the scenic seaside route that leads us to the famous Theater of Epidaurus, still serving as an open air theater in the summer, attracting Greek and international stars. Take your chance to be an actor even just for an afternoon.
Late afternoon arrival Athens.
- Transportation with mercedes taxi (2 persons) or mercedes mini bus (3 - 6 persons)
- Prices include official english speaking guide for the visits of museums and archeological sites (other languages on request)
- Entrance fees for visits of museums and archeological sites
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
- Τours and places of visit can be modified according to traveler’s request
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at email@example.com
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00