Private Tour on Delphi
- Departure for Delphi, the navel of the earth, via Arachova (180 km) to visit the archaelogical site and museum.One of the most important places of worship for all Greeks in the ancient times, well known for the prophecies of Pythia, the Oracle of Delphi.
We continue around the south slopes of mountain Parnassos, lunch at traditional tavern.
Continue to Osios Loukas monastery, an historic walled monastery of the 11thcentury and a finely preserved example of mid Byzantine architecture. Unesco has included it in the World Heritage Sites.
Return to Athens late afternoon.
- Transportation with mercedes taxi (2 persons) or mercedes mini bus (3 - 6 persons)
- Prices include official english speaking guide for the visits of museums and archeological sites (other languages on request)
- Entrance fees for visits of museums and archeological sites
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
- Τours and places of visit can be modified according to traveler’s request
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at email@example.com
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00