Santorini caldera afternoon cruise, dinner and sunset on board
Enjoy an afternoon kaiki cruise to the volcano and the caldera hot springs, culminating to a lovely dinner on board enjoying the famous sunset of Oia.
- Transfer from your place of stay to Athinios port to board the traditional style wooden boat, “kaiki”. Departure at 14:15 for your cruise within the caldera, that is the crater of the ancient volcano. First stop the volcano where after a short uphill hike of about 30 minutes you get the chance to see the dramatic scenery. Next stop a chance to swim for some time at the hot springs. Our cruise ends under the traditional settlement of Oia where you get to enjoy a rich dinner onboard with live music and wine. Return to Athinios port after sunset and transfer to your hotel.
- Sailing with Afroditi, sailing boat in Santorini to the volcano
- Volcano visit (approx.. 1,5h)
- Swim on the hot springs (approx. 30 min)
- Enjoy the sunset onboard underneath Oia
- Dinner onboard with Wind & Water included on price. Menu: pork and chicken rolls, rice, baked potatoes, greek salat, tzatziki, eggplant salad, and seasonal fruits
- Live Music
- Transfer from your hotel or accommodation to Athinios port and from Athinios port back with bus after sunset at around 21.00h
- Multilingual Escort & Transfer from all destinations except Oia to Athinios Port & vice versa is included
- All personal expenses
- Entrance fee to the volcano 2.5 €
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00