Santorini caldera cruise with Kaiki and Oia sunset
The essence of Santorini, a full day kaiki cruise to the volcano, the hot springs, the island of Thirassia, culminating to an afternoon visit of Oia for the famous sunset
- Transfer from your place of stay to Athinios port to board the traditional style wooden boat, “kaiki”.
Departure at 11:00, for your cruise within the caldera, the crater of the ancient volcano. First stop the volcano where after a short uphill hike of about 30 minutes you get the chance to see the dramatic scenery. Next a chance to swim for some time at the hot springs.
Our lunch stop (meal is optional) will be at Thirassia, a fisherman island of 300 inhabitants that maintains its traditions.
Our cruise ends at the traditional settlement of Oia. After climbing the 200 steps, you can also try to hitch a ride with one of the famous Santorini donkeys, you will reach the top of the village with the magnificent views to the caldera and enjoy the famous sunset.
Return from Oia by bus after the sunset.
- Transfers to Athinios port and from Oia after the sunset
- Sailing with traditional wooden boat kaiki to the volcano.
- Program and visits as described (volano (1,5 hrs), swimming hot springs (30 min), Thirassia free time for lunch (not included) or swimming (1,5h), Oia visit
- All personal expenses
- Meals, drinks
- Entrance fee to the volcano 2.5 €
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00