Skip The Line: Acropolis & Parthenon Admission Ticket…
- Skip the long lines and save time
- Marvel at Acropolis ruins and enjoy breathtaking city views
- Visit the majestic Parthenon, the landmark of Athens
- Explore the impressive UNESCO listed sites at your own pace
- Included also entry to Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike and Erectheion
- Skip The Line: Acropolis & Parthenon Admission Ticket
- Skip the lines and visit Acropolis, the most famous and most visited monument in the world from the antiquity. Visitors from all over the world come to admire this symbol of the Ancient Greek civilization and enjoy breathtaking views of Athens from the rocky outcrop.
Skip the lines and see the ancient Greek temple of Parthenon which is dedicated to Athena, the goddess of war as well as Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, Erecheion and Herodes Atticus from the top.
Explore Parthenon and its amazing views on your own pace on this solo exploration of the very cradle of Western civilization. Acropolis is a very impressive sight, walking around on its grounds, gives the visitor a feeling of true sense of the greatness of the ancient Greeks.
Acropolis' opening hours: April to 15 September between 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (last admission at 7:30 PM), 16 to 30 September between 08:00 AM - 7 PM (last admission at 6:30 PM), October between 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (last admission at 5:30 PM), November to March 8:00AM - 5PM (last admission at 4.30PM).
Admission ticket: Acropolis admission ticket must be collected at 26 Athanasiou Diakou street 11743, which is located just 280m from the second Acropolis entrance opposite Acropolis museum, from 07:00 to 16:00 Monday to Saturday and from 07:00 to 14:30 on Sundays.
Child policy: Free entrance for kids and young persons under 18. However, they should have a zero ticket that you should also receive it from our office.
- Skip the line entry
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
- Personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00