Sunset Oia Lagoon Semi-Private Day Tour
Our magnificent catamaran ‘Sunset Oia’ Lagoon 500 starts from the Ammoudi port of Oia at 09.45. There is a roundtrip transfer from your hotel provided by our mini buses. The Lagoon 500 has an award wining design for its comfort and space.
For further information and to book this tour, please, contact us at email@example.com
- 5 Hours
- – First stop: ± 30 minutes at the Hot Springs for swimming and for themudbath. Sailing close to Aspronissi and Akrotiri
– Second stop: ± 60 minutes at the White beach for swimming, snorkelingand for the barbeque on board.
– Last stop: ± 30 minutes at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
The tour finishes in Vlychada and our mini buses take you back to your hotel.
- Pork chops or chicken fillet or roasted vegetables for vegetarians
- Greek Salad
- Italian Pasta with tomato sauce
- Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves)
- Eggplant salad
- Traditional sweets (backlava)
- Fruits as desert
Specification and Facilities lagoon 500
Type: Lagoon 500
Length Overall: 50 feet
Beam: 28 feet
Engines: diesel 2x75hp Yanmar
Speed: 12knots by engines
Fuel Capacity: 1200ltrs
Sail area: 160 sq. meters, Full battened Mainsail
Genoa: 67 sq. meters
Water maker: 150 ltrs/hour
Water Capacity: 1.300 Ltrs
Generator Voltage: Onan 15KW-12/24/220 Volt
Navigation: VHF/GMDSS, GPS plotter, Autopilot, Double throat station, Radar, Depth sounder, Log, Wind instruments
CHARTER, 5 cabins
– 4 double cabins
– 1 cabin amidships with 2 bunk beds
– 4 heads include: sink, toilet, separate shower
– 1 head for midship cabin includes: integrated sink, toilet and shower.
Galley full with 1 Fridge, Gas Oven, Espresso maker.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00