Sunset Oia Lagoon Semi-Private Sunset Tour
The sunset tour with our catamaran Lagoon 500 starts at 14.45 from Vlychada port. There is a roundtrip transfer from your hotel provided by our mini buses. The Lagoon 500 has an award wining design for its comfort and space.
For further information and to book this tour, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Hours
- – First stop: ± 30 minutes at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
– Second stop: ± 60 minutes at the White beach for swimming, snorkeling and for the barbeque on board..
Sailing close to Indian rock, Akrotiri and ancient lighthouse.
– Third stop:± 30minutes at the Hot Springs for swimming, mudbath
– Last stop:below Oia village for watching the sunset from the best point on the island
The tour finishes in Amoudi and our mini buses take you back to your hotel.
- Pork souvlaki or chicken souvlaki or roasted vegetables for vegetarians
- Greek Salad
- Seafood (shrimps)
- Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves)
- Rice with vegetables
- Mpriam (a traditional Greek Plate with zucchinis and eggplants on a red sauce)
- Traditional sweets (backlava) or seasonal fruits
Specification and Facilities lagoon 500
Type: Lagoon 500
Length Overall: 50 feet
Beam: 28 feet
Engines: diesel 2x75hp Yanmar
Speed: 12knots by engines
Fuel Capacity: 1200ltrs
Sail area: 160 sq. meters, Full battened Mainsail
Genoa: 67 sq. meters
Water maker: 150 ltrs/hour
Water Capacity: 1.300 Ltrs
Generator Voltage: Onan 15KW-12/24/220 Volt
Navigation: VHF/GMDSS, GPS plotter, Autopilot, Double throat station, Radar, Depth sounder, Log, Wind instruments
CHARTER, 5 cabins
– 4 double cabins
– 1 cabin amidships with 2 bunk beds
– 4 heads include: sink, toilet, separate shower
– 1 head for midship cabin includes: integrated sink, toilet and shower.
Galley full with 1 Fridge, Gas Oven, Espresso maker.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at email@example.com
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00