Traditional Lunch or Dinner
Enjoy a traditional home made lunch or dinner at the Mykonian Spiti, cooked by your host Teta and experience the traditional Greek way of life, the culture, the Greek art of cooking.
- ‘Spiti’ means home – and the “Mykonian Spiti” is our home that you are welcome at, during your lunch or dinner. During your time here you will experience the traditional Greek way of life, the culture, the Greek art of cooking. To become a bit more specific, after you are collected from your hotel (or the port or the location you prefer) and transferred to the Mykonian Spiti, Teta will wholeheartedly invite you into her beautiful Mykonian home and create a charming and intimate afternoon or evening that will turn this visit to the “Island of the Winds” into a highlight of your trip. She will teach you about Mykonian culture and history, share stories about her family’s life and make you feel just as if you are visiting close relatives or friends. In the meanwhile, you will enjoy an authentic Mykonian lunch/dinner with unlimited consumption of local wines, accompanied by the incredible narration of the Mykonian family habits and traditions. Of course, once at the Mykonian Spiti you have the opportunity to wash up and relax with a drink of wine before lunch/dinner which is served on a set Menu of homemade cooking. The property staff takes care of the table setting and the food serving along with your choice of wine. At the end a small gift bag will be offered per two participants, loaded with traditional products. At the end of lunch or dinner, transportation service will be provided back to where we started.
- 13:30 – 15:30 for the Traditional lunch
- 19:30 – 21:30 for the Traditional dinner
- *The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveller will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
|Optional Supplements per person||Adult|
|“Mykonian Spiti Farm” Visit (3km/1 hour visit)||20 €|
|Visit the Mykonian Spiti Farm and Family Vineyard (17:00-19:30)||30 €|
|Walking Tour at Mykonos Town (Day: 10:00-13:00 / Evening: 17:00-20:00)||39 €|
|Combine with Ancient Delos Tour in the morning (09:15-13:30)||55 €|
|Combine with Island Tour (Discover Authentic Mykonos) in the morning (10:30-14:30) or the Evening (16:30-20:30)||48 €|
|Optional Supplements per reservation|
|Private Operation||250 €|
|Greek Dancing Lessons||120 €|
|Special Treatment for Anniversaries & Birthdays||100 €|
|Special Treatment for Marriage Proposal||200 €|
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ltd.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00